This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by O.L.M.A. OFFICINA LAVORAZIONI MECCANICHE AFFINI SRL based in VIA G. DI VITTORIO, 13 DOZZA as Data Controller to those accessing the website of O.L.M.A. OFFICINA LAVORAZIONI MECCANICHE AFFINI SRL itself and fill out the form “contacts” authorizing the same O.L.M.A. OFFICINA LAVORAZIONI MECCANICHE AFFINI SRL to the processing of personal data.
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide the data makes it impossible to process and respond to requests received.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data provided by users is used only to process and respond to their requests.
The personal data provided by users are lawfully processed to execute pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by completing the form).
The personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties in any way, except for the purpose of the request. They can be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will treat them in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
In case of need, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by the company appointed as data controller pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
The list of data processors is available upon request.
Users’ personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
- a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data is not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;a copy of the personal data being processed.
- b) Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
- c)Right to data deletion (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws his consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
- d) Right to limitation of processing if:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject has opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- e) Right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it.
- f) Right to the portability of the data of the person concerned or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly forward them to another data controller, if the treatment is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
- g) Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, subject to clarification of the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
- i) Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if they do not rest on another legal basis (including, compliance with a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be canceled by the owner.
Mode of exercise of rights
The interested party may at any time exercise his rights by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to O.L.M.A. OFFICINA LAVORAZIONI MECCANICHE AFFINI SRL VIA G. DI VITTORIO, 13 DOZZA
– an e-mail to AMMINISTRAZIONE@OLMA-SRL.COM
The Data Controller is O.L.M.A. OFFICINA LAVORAZIONI MECCANICHE AFFINI SRL
Contact details: AMMINISTRAZIONE@OLMA-SRL.COM